Cat Urine - Deterrents/Repellents
Best Ultrasonic Cat Deterrent/Repellent on the Market!*
Highly Effective - Safe for Cats – Easy to Use – Environmentally Friendly
- Keeps cats away from protected areas
- Detects motion up to three feet (one meter) away
- Combines sound with "compressed air" for an odorless deterrent
- Economically operates up to 200 times on a single, replaceable canister of "compressed air"
- The motion sensor and spray are separately adjustable for accurate positioning
This invaluable device keeps your cat away from restricted areas with a high-pitched alarm and startling burst of air. The StayAway automatic ultrasonic cat deterrent/repellent protects your porch, patio, potted plants, counter tops and any other areas you want guarded. Just place it in the area you want to protect, and the StayAway ultrasonic cat deterrent/repellent does the rest. When a cat approaches the area, it responds with a warning sound followed by an unwelcome (but safe) spray of "compressed air" to warn your cat away. Once your cat learns to recognize the warning sound, you can switch to the "sound only" mode to conserve compressed air for an even more economical solution.
*In our expert opinion, this is the best ultrasonic cat deterrent/repellent device on the market today! Over the years we’ve invested a lot of time and money testing products claiming to be effective cat deterrents. Quite honestly, it’s the only ultrasonic cat deterrent/repellent device to pass our rigorous testing. The President of our parent company, Natural Brands, has personally used this highly effective ultrasonic cat deterrent/repellent for years to break his 4 family cats of undesired habits. He also uses Nature’s Secret Weapon cat urine odor remover on a daily basis.
StayAway Tips & Tricks
After a few days using both sound and spray, you can turn off the spray but leave the sound on to conserve compressed air. If the cat begins to ignore the sound alone, switch to spray, or both sound and spray.
- To help increase the coverage for your ultrasonic cat deterrent/repellent, move the StayAway a few feet from its original location. This way, your cat will not only avoid one particular area, it will soon avoid the area completely.
- To help your cat learn to interact best with your ultrasonic cat deterrent/repellent, reward it with positive reinforcement (such as food or petting) when it respects the no-go zone. Use redirection if it enters the no-go zone. (For example, when the cat goes into the plants, distract and redirect him with a toy instead). By using positive reinforcement and redirection, you can contribute to your pet's well-being.
To Set Up the StayAway:
- Place the ultrasonic cat deterrent/repellent in the area you want to protect (for example kitchen counters, potted plants, etc.).
- Turn on the sound/spray, and wait a few seconds for the motion detector to stabilize. The StayAway is now ready to guard the areas you want to keep your cat away from.
- For the first few days, use the combined sound/spray mode. When the ultrasonic cat deterrent/repellent detects a cat's movement, it will first respond with a sound, followed by the spray of air.
- After a few encounters with the StayAway ultrasonic cat deterrent/repellent, most cats will decide that the sound is enough to warn them from off-limit areas -you can then set the device to sound only, to conserve the compressed air.
StayAway Care & Cleaning
Clean your StayAway ultrasonic cat deterrent/repellent device with a soft clean cloth. Be careful not to scratch the sensor.
You can count on CatUrineExperts.com for all your cat urine odor removal needs!