Cat Urine Odor Remover (Dogs Too!)
Why Most Odor Removers Don’t Work and May Even Be Harmful to Your Cat
It’s no secret that most cat urine odor removers sold in stores don’t work very well. Some even contain harmful chemicals that shouldn’t be used around your home or cat. Please make sure the cat urine odor remover you buy is safe. Your cat's safety comes first with us!
No dog or cat urine odor remover will work if it fails to address the source of the odor. Nature’s Secret Weapon utilizes a safe, "100% natural" advanced formula with superior results to anything you've tried before. Unlike other dog & cat urine odor remover products, Nature's Secret Weapon instantly removes strong cat odors the first time ... every time.
We're proud to be exclusive online distributor of Nature's Secret Weapon cat urine odor removal products. Save now during our "Super Sale!"
|Cat Urine Odor Remover & Cat Stain Detection Lights (works for dogs too!)
The first step in cat stain removal is to accurately determine the location of stains. Inspecting for urine with a stain detection light prior to using a cat odor remover saves both time and money by only treating the soiled areas. Saving money always makes sense! Best Selling - Special Value Kits
Urine detection lights require a dark room to work well. This is especially true when inspecting after a cat urine odor remover has been used. Our powerful cat stain detection light makes it easy to spot stains on the floor while walking around.
After treating surfaces with a cat urine odor remover, pet stains often lighten or change color. Cat stains are much more visible using our quality professional LED cat stain light than with most black light urine detectors. (read testimonials)
- A cat urine odor remover like Nature’s Secret Weapon Ultra Concentrate should be used after inspecting with our professional cat urine detection light.
- LED Urine stain lights work best in dark rooms without any lights on.
- Stains treated with a cat urine odor remover may appear lighter than untreated stains.
- Test your light by inspecting your toilet bowl for urine which appears bright yellow in color.
- Black lights can illuminate stains not related to removal with a cat urine odor remover. For example, UV LED lights are used by CSI forensic crime units to detect various crime scene stains.
- UV stain lights also work great for detecting counterfeit currency, scorpion hunting, antique identification and with our cat urine odor remover.
- Compact (3 1/2"s), battery operated (3) AAA batteries (not included)
- UV LED lights reduce cat urine odor remover costs by not treating unstained areas.
- Great value. Top seller!
Cat Urine Odor Removal
You can count on our staff's expert advice to help you eliminate your cat odors. We’ve talked with countless cat owners about their cat urine odor removal problems. Our staff members are all cat owners as well. As a result, we’ve developed one of the most effective and advanced dog & cat urine odor removal processes in the industry. Call one of our experts today for free advice!
A cat’s sense of smell is said to be 12-15 times greater than humans. Cat urine odor removal is really a term coined for cat owners, not cats. Just because you don’t smell cat urine, don’t think your cat doesn't! Sometimes more than cat urine odor removal is needed. Trying to break cats of bad habits can be very difficult. Once an area has been urine soaked, cats often return to the scene of the crime to create multiple offenses. It's important to remember that cat urine odor removal products are designed for humans, not cats!
StayAway : Does Your Cat Need Behavior Training?
As national dog & cat urine odor removal experts, we're all too aware of how offensive and extremely embarrassing cat odors can be. But, trying to save expensive furniture and carpeting is important too!
A StayAway cat & dog deterrent makes cat urine odor removal a thing of the past for protected areas. We’ve investigated and tested all kinds of cat training devices to eliminate cat urine removal and we’ve honestly only found 1 that really works.
- Dual training alerts with sound and a blast of air work great in deterring cats!
- Train your cat(s) to stay away from protected areas and may even return to the litter box.
- Eliminates cat urine removal in restricted areas
- Cost saving switch allows for air alert to be turned off while leaving sound alert active.
- Cat safe, highly effective, very portable and built for years of use all around the house.
- Protect expensive furniture, carpeting and drapes from cat urine odor removal with a StayAway cat deterrent. Order one today!